Contact Information for SEO

Minggu, 20 Januari 2008

Contact information for SEO technique, i bet half of you must be new to this technique dont you? well me myself just hear it today. When i was doing some blog walking to a friend blog, he discuss about this technique. According to Matt Cutts, one of the technician from Google, he said that there is 4 important things you have to do to increse your SEO for your blog or website. 4 things that you have to do is original content, personalize, your original contact information, and mobile access.

I dont know why Google want to have our original contact information, maybe they want to check it to make sure it's not a false contact that used to run a online business website or blog. Many people used internet to trick people from online business or scam business website. The truth is, myself sometime when i registered to some website, i'm not giving my original contact, now that i know about this problem i will use my original contact information next time. what about you? have you alredy did it ?