My Paypal Account Suspended By Paypal

Minggu, 03 Februari 2008

When I want to log in to my Paypal account yesterday i was shocked when i know that my account had been suspended by Paypal. Actually i already heard some issue that Paypal will be suspend account that have joined with Paid to Click or Paid to Read program. When i heard this issue, i think because i'm not doing some activity related to PTC or PTR program lately although i'm joined in that kind of program, i think i'm safe. But i'm wrong. And yesterday when i was going to my account, I could'nt log in.

Now i want to make a new account again, and i will not use it for PTC or PTR program again. I think i will use it to other program like payperpost etc. I don't know about my money fate that still left in my old Paypal account. I don't know what to do. If you have the same problem with me, you can share it with me, or if you know how to get the money that left in suspended account than tell me how you do it.